3. What information do we collect?
- your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Services, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- the URL that referred you to our Services;
- the areas within our Services that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
A. Types of Tracking Technologies We Use
We may use Tracking Technologies for a variety of purposes, including:
- When Strictly Necessary to Provide the Services
- To Assess Performance
- To Improve Functionality
- To Deliver Relevant Content
We may use Tracking Technologies that we consider strictly necessary to allow you to use and access the Services, including cookies required to prevent fraudulent activity and improve security.
We may use Tracking Technologies that are useful in order to assess the performance of the Services, including as part of our analytic practices or otherwise to improve the content or services offered through the Services.
We may use Tracking Technologies to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing the Services, including identifying you when you visit this Site or keeping track of your specified preferences, including in terms of the presentation of content on this Site.
We may use Tracking Technologies to deliver content relevant to your interests on the Services and third-party sites based on how you interact with the Services. This includes using Tracking Technologies to understand the usefulness to you of the content that has been delivered to you.
C. Tracking Technologies Choices and Consent
D. Third-Party Tracking
E. Do Not Track
F. Disabling Tracking Features
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested or agreed to receive or to provide you with marketing information or services on behalf of us or third parties;
- to obtain an insurance quote (or Medicaid premium quote) on your behalf or to connect you with insurance companies in whose products you may be interested;
- to respond to a legitimate claim, judicial process or request from law enforcement agency as permitted or required by law;
- to enable you to participate in a variety of the Services’ features;
- to process an inquiry submitted through the Services, including verifying your information is accurate and valid;
- to improve our Services or their functionality, or to customize your experience on the Services, or to serve you specific content that is relevant to you;
- to contact you with regard to your use of the Services and, in our discretion, changes to the Services and/or Services’ policies;
- for internal business purposes; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations (e.g., pursuant to law enforcement inquiries, subpoenas or court orders).
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of this Site or applicable database; or
- In connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
6. Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party SitesThe Services may contain content that is supplied by third parties, and such third parties may collect Usage Information, Demographic Information and your Device Identifier when you use the Services. In addition, when you use the Services, you may be directed to other services that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control.We are not responsible for the data collection and privacy practices employed by any of these third parties or their services and they may be tracking you across multiple sites and may be sharing the results of that tracking with us and/or others.For example, if you “click” on a link, the “click” may take you off this Site onto a different site. These other sites may associate their Tracking Technologies with you, independently collect data about you, including Personal Information, and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.Third-party applications may also be available via the Services. The owners of these applications (“Third-Party Owners”) may collect Personal Information, Demographic Information, Usage Information and/or other data from you and may have their own policies and practices. We are not responsible for how Third-Party Owners or their applications collect or use your information and they may be tracking you across multiple sites and may be sharing the results of that tracking with us and/or others.These Third-Party Owners may have their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies and ask you to agree to the same. We are not responsible for these third-party privacy policies or the practices of Third-Party Owners. Be sure to review any available policies before submitting any personally identifiable information to a third-party application or otherwise interacting with it and exercise caution in connection with these applications.We also encourage you to note when you leave this Site and to review the third-party privacy policies of all third-party locations and exercise caution in connection with them.
7. Our Participation in Advertising NetworksThe Services may, at our discretion, use third parties such as network advertisers and ad exchanges to serve advertisements on the Services and may use third-party analytics and other service providers to evaluate and provide us and/or third parties with information about the use of the Services and viewing of ads and of our content. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements, which may be based on your visits to the Services and other apps and sites you have visited. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products and services in which you might be interested.
- to help deliver advertisements to you that you might be interested in;
- to prevent you from seeing the same advertisements too many times; and
- to understand the usefulness to you of the advertisements that have been delivered to you.
8. Children Under the Age of 13We offer the Services to businesses and individuals for the purchase and sale of life policy settlements, and it is not intended for use by minors, including children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 such that parental notice and consent under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) would be required. If you are a child under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to use the Services and you should exit this Site immediately.In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child, we will dispose of that information in accordance with COPPA and other applicable laws and regulations. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information without COPPA-required consent, please contact us at clientservices@Tiburon.com.
10. You May Opt Out of Receiving Marketing Materials at Any TimeYou may cancel or modify our email marketing communications you receive from us by following the instructions contained within our promotional emails, or in some cases by logging into your Services account and changing your communication preferences.If you subscribe to text messages from us, you can terminate a particular text message subscription by reply texting “STOP.” Subsequent or different subscriptions will be unaffected. Please note that we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to your account or use of our Services, such as administrative and service announcements and these transactional account messages may be unaffected if you choose to opt-out from receiving our marketing communications.
11. Security SafeguardsWe endeavor to incorporate commercially reasonable safeguards to help protect and secure your Personal Information and Usage Information. However, no data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you use our Services and provide us with your information at your own risk.
12. BBBOnLineTiburon participates in the Council of Better Business Bureau’s BBBOnLine Privacy Program. By doing so, we have made a commitment to meet the program’s strict requirements regarding how we treat your information have our compliance verified by BBBOnLine. We have our compliance verified by BBBOnLine. For further information about this program, you may visit bbb.org.
©2020 Health Plan Solution. All rights reserved.
Health Plan Solution is a licensed and certified representative of a Medicare Advantage [HMO, PPO and PFFS] organization and a stand-alone prescription drug plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in any plan depends on contract renewal.
By completing the contact form above or calling the number listed above, you will be directed to a licensed sales agent who can answer your questions and provide information about Medicare Advantage, Part D or Medicare supplement insurance plans. Neither Health Plan Solution nor its agents are connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. Availability of carriers and products are dependent on your resident zip code.